Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Dream

When I met Cale in 2001 he had a lawn care business that he had started years before I met him. He loved his job but when we found out we Catie was on the way insurance coverage became more important than being in business for ourselves. I had my own Massage Therapy business and had a very basic insurance coverage for myself but we couldnt do the family plan . Cale sold all his lawn care supplies but it has always been a dream of his, not only to own his own business but to have a lawn care business.


With Cales current job in lumber sales not going so well this dream has become a very real and a deep desire of his, a dream that I hope I can help him to achieve! The past couple weeks we have been making lots of list and talking about what needs to be done to start a business here in Georgia but most of all praying! I designed a logo that I am going to post below. There are still some things we are waiting on before we make such a big leap but we are excited to get things rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment